The top 5 DSLR cameras are also future-proof, and would make for a sound investment. DSLRs are increasingly becoming more mainstream, and is no longer reserved to enthusiasts. We know you’d have done your homework properly before diving into this purchase decision, but anyways we decided to chip in with our share of expertise on this topic.
Best DSLR Camera in India
1. Nikon D3100 14MP DSLR Camera with 3x Optical ZoomCheck Price on Amazon
Nikon brings you this compact and lightweight D3100 digital SLR camera, which features a high-resolution 14-megapixel CMOS DX sensor. The high-quality 3X NIKKOR 18-55mm VR image stabilization zoom lens enables you to click some amazing pictures.
- 2MP DX-format CMOS Sensor
- 3-inch LCD with 230,000 dots
- 1080p HD with full-time AF
- 11 AF points with 3D tracking facility
- ISP 100-3200 sensitivity range, expandable to 12800
2.Canon PowerShot SX740 Digital Camera w/40x Optical ZoomCheck Price on Amazon
Canon is a proven powerhouse when it comes to manufacturing cameras. It produces cameras to suit all budgets. The Canon PowerShot SX740 is perfect for budding photographers, as it is the best DSLR camera under Rs 30,000.
- APS-C CMOS sensor with 20.3MP resolution
- ISO 80 to 3200 sensitivity range
- DIGIC 6 processor with one AF point
- HD Video resolution
- Wi-Fi connectivity, NFC, and Bluetooth
- EF-S mount compatible
Are you weary of using your smartphone to indulge in wildlife photography? Switch over to the DSLR family by investing in the Canon SX740. It is an ideal camera to learn how to use a DSLR. Budding filmmakers can take advantage of the Story Highlights feature. It enables you to create a short movie of around three minutes from your still images. Add music tracks to spice up the environment and have a blast sharing your content on social media.
3.Nikon D5600 Digital Camera 18-55mm VR KitCheck Price on Amazon
As you gain experience using the lower-priced DSLRs, you can graduate to the better ones like the Nikon D5600. It comes with excellent features generally found in high-end DSLRs.
4.Canon EOS 1500D 24.1MP Digital SLR CameraCheck Price on Amazon Canon and Nikon seem to hog the show when it comes to choosing the ten best DSLR cameras in India. Naturally, these cameras are worth their weight in gold because of the spectacular facilities they offer. The Canon EOS 1500D qualifies as one of the best DSLR camera under Rs 30k.
- APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.1MP resolution
- ISO 100 to 6400 sensitivity
- DIGIC 4+ processor
- Full HD Video
- Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth compatibility
- EF-S Mount compatible
5.Sony Alpha ILCE5 100L 24.3MP Mirrorless CameraCheck Price on Amazon
If you think you have a surfeit of Canon and Nikon products, here is a Sony camera to break the dominance. The Sony Alpha ILCE5 100L is a worthy competitor to the Canon and Nikon products. It is one of the best mirrorless cameras in India.
- APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.3MP resolution
- ISO 100 to 25600 sensitivity range
- BIONZ X Image processor with 179 AF points
- Full HD Video Resolution
- Wireless connectivity options
- E-Mount lens