we have list some of the Top Geysers based on Technical specifications, Capacity, Power consumption, Design and Compactness of the water heater, Quality of the components, Price, Warranty, User Reviews and Value for money
Best Geyser in India
1. AO Smith HSE-VAS-X-025 Storage 25-Litre Vertical Water Heater
AO Smith is one of the top-rate manufacturers of water heaters and geysers in the world. This water heater is a storage type appliance that is available in two storage capacities, 15L and 25L.
- Capacity – 25L
- Blue Diamond Glass Lined Inner Tank
- Glass Coated Heating Element
- Double Protection
- BEE 5-Star Rating
2. Bajaj New Shakti GL 25-Litre Vertical Storage HeaterCheck Price on Amazon
Bajaj is a reputed name in India that guarantees high-quality products. This 25L water heater is one such appliance. The Bajaj New Shakti geyser comes in 10L and 15L storage capacities, as well.
From the safety angle, this appliance is a good one as it comes with multiple safety systems such as protection against overheating, dry heating, and even excess pressure. The cables are also fire-retardant. This geyser is a 4-star rated appliance that consumes 2000 watts of electricity.
3. AO Smith HSE-SES-15 15L 2000-Watt Vertical Water HeaterCheck Price on Amazon
In spite of being a US-based company, AO Smith understands the Indian requirements. Thus, you have some of the best water heaters from AO Smith working perfectly in Indian conditions. This 15-litre geyser is one amongst them.
- Blue diamond glass-lined tank
- Capable of handling 8-bars pressure
- Compatible with hard water
- Energy-saving features
4. Bajaj New Shakti GL 15 Litre Vertical Storage Water HeaterCheck Price on Amazon
5. Crompton Amica ASWH-2015 15L Storage Water HeaterCheck Price on Amazon
Crompton Greaves is another reputed Indian manufacturer committed to producing quality consumer goods. This 15-litre storage water heater is one of the best 15L water heaters in India.
This heater comes equipped with a powerful heating element made of polymer and copper to offer excellent performance and be free from corrosion, as well. The single weld tank minimises chances of leakage. This tank comes with a safety valve to handle high pressure and overheating. The heater can withstand water pressure up to 8 bars, thereby making it an ideal appliance for consumers living in high rise apartments. The 15-litre capacity should be an ideal one for Indian families.